The cultural heritage of Scotland is clearly evident from the Scottish kilts. There was a time when the people of Scotland were seen wearing this traditional garment and after that this pleated dress became popular in every corner of the world. There are different types of kilts but today we will talk about modern-day leather kilts that are designed with various innovations to make this traditional dress look more attractive. The leather kilts are made with genuine leather that comes from goat, cow, lamb and etc. You will find great variety in these leather kilts that make it easier for you to choose your favorite kilt.
What is leather kilt?
Leather kilt is a traditional Scottish garment that is made with genuine leather. The designers have made the traditional leather kilts stylish according to the latest fashion trends. Now people can wear these modern leather kilts on their special occasions. These leather kilts are very comfortable and the high quality of leather used in these kilts makes them worth buying. In this modern pleated garment, there includes a cotton lining to make it more comfortable and easy to wear.
Styles of leather kilt:
The leather kilts are available in the market with modern-day styles. If you are looking for a stylish leather kilt then you can go for classic tartan kilts having front panels and pleats on both sides. You will also find buckle closure straps along with the pleats. Talking about the modern-day leather kilts then these come with cargo pockets and finishing touches with chains and studs. The Gladiator style kilts also popular that you can wear with your jeans or trousers. You can go for your own unique kilt style before making the final decision.
Leather kilt features:
Leather kilts will find a perfect place in your wardrobe because we are perfect for any special occasion. If you want to look stylish in this traditional dress then you can go for a leather kilt to stand out in the crowd. Let’s discuss the top features of leather kilts.
- These are designed with fine quality genuine leather.
These kilts are highly comfortable and ideal for work or casual wearing.
- Rust free buttons and hooks are there to make it stylish.
- They contain two cargo pockets on either side.
- These are available in a wide range of color schemes.
Taking care of a leather kilt:
- When you have a fine quality leather kilt then it is necessary to take care of it so that it remains in good condition. A good way to keep your kilt supple is by applying wax-free leather lotion once in a month on your kilt.
- Never hang your kilt without its bag to avoid it from being scratched in your closet.
- Always use a cotton bag in order to hang it.
- Do spot cleaning of your leather kilt with a cleaner that is specifically made for leather. Do not wash your kilt when it becomes dirty. Do not wash it again and again otherwise, it will look dull.