Camo Utility Combat Kilt Punk Goth Style
- Men’s Camo Utility Combat Kilt Punk Goth Style
- Made from heavyweight cotton drill this kilt is extremely durable- built to last!
- 100% Cotton
- Has 2 large side pockets for storage- perfect if you are working while wearing this kilt.
- Has adjustable straps to allow size adjustment
- Pleated at the back like any traditional kilt to give you a nice swing!
- Reviews (0)
- Additional Information
- Size Guide
Our Casual Kilts have been designed for those who are looking for an everyday exceptional high quality kilt which is both easy to maintain and affordable.
Camouflage Kilt Features:
- Designed for sports events, fashion, rock events.
- Made from fine quality and durable Cotton. 2 side pockets .
- Machine washable.
- Thick Camouflage fabric
- Easy Maintenance
- Long Lasting
Camouflage Kilt Design :
we design according to the new tradition and styles.
Front Design :
Front design is simple and plain only decorate two buttons on the both edges of the belt area.It’s so comfortable for work man.
Back Side Design :
On back side there are two pockets and decorated two buttons on edges of the pockets.There is also a strap which is help in adjustment.
As you all know when it comes to choosing a right kilt with utmost perfection then it can be tough but not impossible. If you are looking for cotton kilts which are purely handmade with 100% pure cotton then Camo Utility Combat Kilt for Men will be the smart choice. You can wear it on special for working man , hard day or any sports… Kilt and Jackets are accepting custom orders so you have to make sure you have ordered the right size according to your body length so that you can avoid complications in future. If you have any confusion regarding selection and your size then feel free to contact us, we will try our best to assist you.
Email: [email protected]
Kilt and Jackets are made custom Jackets according to the Customer Size. We are the fastest Kiltmaker and Shipping without compromising the quality.
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Black Stewart Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- It comes with 2 flap pockets having metal buttons & fitting.
- It is made up of 100% cotton material.
- On both its sides there are black leather straps.
- It includes buttons, metal buckles, and 4 internal studs to give it great fitting.
Brown Deluxe Utility Fashion Kilt5.00 out of 5
- Washable Kilt.
- Includes Flap Pockets with studs.
- Best for Casual and Formal Wear.
Scottish Flag Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Scottish Flag Kilt.
- Includes stylish brackets.
- It has blue cotton used in it.
- Made from high-quality material.
- Comfortable and durable.
Roman Gladiator kilt0 out of 5
- 100% Genuine Leather
- Luxurious texture
- Asymmetrical hemline
- Patch pocket with exposed zipper
- Two belted straps with silver-toned grommets and buckles.
Yellow Utility Kilt with Leather Straps0 out of 5
- Heavy cotton drill material
- Stylish leather straps
- Long cargo pockets
- Short pleats specially for ladies
Gray Scottish Utility Sports Traditional Kilt0 out of 5
- Perfect Utility Sports Kilt.
- 2 Flap pockets on each side along with antique metal buttons.
- Highly durable and comfortable.
- Easy to afford and maintain.
Deluxe Dark Khaki Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- 2 snap closures (one on the inside)
- 2 large cargo pockets on each side
- 2 smaller pockets on the back
- Studded front apron for a unique look
- Heavy duty Poly-Cotton material
Stylish Black Utility Kilt for kilt lovers0 out of 5
- Includes Flap Pockets with Studs on both sides.
- Can be used as both formal and casual wear.
- Comfortable and durable.
Scottish Deluxe Utility Sports Traditional Black Kilt0 out of 5
- Stylish and Sporty Kilt
- All pleats are sewn for a full swing
- Two trouser pockets, two flap pockets with antique metal buttons D-rings & Zip
- Two pockets on the back with eight eyelets and D-rings
- Buttons and 4 internal studs for better fitting
Dress Gordon Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- Scottish Kilt Dress Gordon
- It is made up of 16 oz heavyweight cotton
- It includes brass chrome finish buckle and has 3 leather straps
- The front and backed are lined with 100% cotton