Genieun Hybrid Kilt with Interchangeable Front Apron Blue Kilt
- Genieun Hybrid Kilt with Interchangeable Front Apron
- Very attractive and light weight to wear
- Change aprons to multiple colors
- Multiple Apron colors available as per request
- Additional Information
- SIZE GUIDE
With our new kilt designs you can change your front apron and enhance your style, Our new hybrid kilt is very attractive and light weight to wear, Whenever you get bore from your kilt color or you want to look more color full then just change your apron and complete your wish.
Different color aprons are also available if you want more than one apron just update us we will add as per your request in your order details.
|CONDITION||New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.|
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Gunn Tartan kilt0 out of 5
- This kilt is made up of Acrylic wool that is 12 oz.
- To give it a full swing, all its pleats are creatively sewn.
- To give perfect fitting there are leather straps along with 2 chromed metal buckles.
- Its highest comfort level is because of the straight Korean lining.
Scottish Highland Utility Mackenzie Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- Mackenzie Tartan Kilt
- 12 Oz Acrylic and Wool elements
- 3 flap pockets with antique brass metal studs
- 2 Antique metal buckles, buttons and 4 internal studs
Yellow Utility Kilt with Leather Straps0 out of 5
- Heavy cotton drill material
- Stylish leather straps
- Long cargo pockets
- Short pleats specially for ladies
Stylish Red Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Specially Designed for Rough and Tough Guys.
- Premium Material is used.
- Includes red pocket on its front side.
- Highly Comfortable and Durable.
Khaki Deluxe Utility Fashion Kilt5.00 out of 5
- Made from 100% pure cotton.
- Perfect choice for active men.
- Includes 2 Flap Pockets with metal buttons.
- 4 Internal studs for better fitting.
- It also has black leather straps on both sides.
Scottish Deluxe Utility Sports Traditional Black Kilt0 out of 5
- Stylish and Sporty Kilt
- All pleats are sewn for a full swing
- Two trouser pockets, two flap pockets with antique metal buttons D-rings & Zip
- Two pockets on the back with eight eyelets and D-rings
- Buttons and 4 internal studs for better fitting
Olive Scottish Sports Traditional Fashion Kilt0 out of 5
- Best choice for formal and casual wear.
- Includes 2 Flap Pockets on both sides with studs.
- Machine Washable.
- Durable and comfortable.
Rob Roy Tartan Scottish Highland Traditional Kilt0 out of 5
- Made up of Acrylic Wool
- Have Pleats
- Leather Straps
- 3 metal buckles and buttons
- highly comfortable
Leather Gladiator kilt Scottish Warrior kilt Pleated Style0 out of 5
- You can wear it on special occasions.
- Made up of high quality pure leather.
- Two Flat pockets on each side.
- 4 decorative Stylish buttons.
- Highly comfortable.
- Decorative Buckets.
Gray Scottish Utility Sports Traditional Kilt0 out of 5
- Perfect Utility Sports Kilt.
- 2 Flap pockets on each side along with antique metal buttons.
- Highly durable and comfortable.
- Easy to afford and maintain.