Ladies Billie Granite Gray Tartan Diagonal Cross Belt Scottish Kilt
- Pure Scottish Kilt
- Made up of 12 Oz Acrylic Wool by Hamstead Billies Kilt
- Very much Comfortable
- Wear on both formal or casual occasion.
- Additional Information
- SIZE GUIDE
Ladies Billie Granite Gray Tartan Diagonal Cross Belt is pure Scottish Kilt which is made up of 12 Oz Acrylic Wool by Hamstead Billies Kilt. It is really comfortable and can be worn on both formal or casual occasion.
|CONDITION||New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.|
|COLOR||Granite Gray Tartan|
|MATERIAL||12 Oz Acrylic Wool|
|BRAND||Hamstead Billies Kilt|
|STYLE||Billie Skirt, Kilt|
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Cowhide Black Leather Kilt for Leather Man5.00 out of 5
- Made from 100% Cotton cloth
- Two heavy nickel clips
- Dual cargo pockets
- Wide belt loops on rear of the kilt
- Green/White Reflector
- Custom Made facility available
- Standard 24″ drop (length)
Christmas Plaid Kilt0 out of 5
- Made from heavy cotton drill material.
- Includes black cargo pockets on both sides.
- Perfect fastening.
- Upper Stylish Trim
Olive Scottish Sports Traditional Fashion Kilt0 out of 5
- Best choice for formal and casual wear.
- Includes 2 Flap Pockets on both sides with studs.
- Machine Washable.
- Durable and comfortable.
Yellow Utility Kilt with Leather Straps0 out of 5
- Heavy cotton drill material
- Stylish leather straps
- Long cargo pockets
- Short pleats specially for ladies
Scottish Traditional Highland Purple Utility Kilts0 out of 5
- Made from high quality 12 Oz Drilled Cotton.
- Includes Stylish buttons and buckles.
- Two flap pockets on both sides.
- Durable and Comfortable.
Woodland Camouflage Army Utility Kilt5.00 out of 5
- Designed for sports events, fashion, rock events.
- Made from fine quality and durable Cotton. 2 side pockets 24x15cm.
- Machine washable.
- Thick Camouflage fabric
- Easy Maintenance
- Long Lasting
Scottish National Tartan kilt0 out of 5
- Scottish National Tartan kilt
- Leather Straps with buckles
- Acrylic wool
- Scottish Kilts
Black Men’s Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Made from high quality and long lasting material.
- Includes 2 removable large sized cargo pockets.
- It has belt loops on each side of the pocket.
- Durable and Comfortable.
Camo Utility Combat Kilt Punk Goth Style0 out of 5
- Men’s Camo Utility Combat Kilt Punk Goth Style
- Made from heavyweight cotton drill this kilt is extremely durable- built to last!
- 100% Cotton
- Has 2 large side pockets for storage- perfect if you are working while wearing this kilt.
- Has adjustable straps to allow size adjustment
- Pleated at the back like any traditional kilt to give you a nice swing!
Black Deluxe Utility Fashion Kilt With Chrome Chain for workman0 out of 5
- Comfortable and premium quality fashion Kilt.
- Made with 12 oz Tartan or Acryline Wool.
- 3 Chromed Metal buckles.
- Also includes Real Leather Straps.