Ladies Genuine Lambskin Pure Leather Gladiator Warrior Tailor Kilt
- Satin Lining, Silk Lining, Crepe Lining and Cotton Lining available
- Genuine Lambskin Pure Leather
- Very Comfortable
- Stylish and Traditional at the same time
- Reviews (0)
- Additional Information
- Size Guide
We Use Four Type of Lining i.e. Satin Lining, Silk Lining, Crepe Lining and Cotton Lining. You can select Any One Lining as per your Wish and let us know. Or else we generally use Satin Lining in all our Garments. The Kilt will be made in exactly same Design and Pattern as shown in the picture in the Color of your Choice
|CONDITION||New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.|
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Scottish Highland Utility Mackenzie Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- Mackenzie Tartan Kilt
- 12 Oz Acrylic and Wool elements
- 3 flap pockets with antique brass metal studs
- 2 Antique metal buckles, buttons and 4 internal studs
Fashion Sport Utility Kilt Khaki with Black Leather Straps0 out of 5
- Perfect for men and women.
- Made up from 100% pure cotton.
- Leather straps.
- Includes 2 Flip pockets in each side.
- Highly comfortable.
- Machine Washable
- Belt Hoop
New Scottish Traditional Black and Blue Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Purely handmade Kilt.
- Includes Flap Pockets along with Studs.
- Perfect for Casual and Formal Wear.
- Highly comfortable and durable.
Black Men’s Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Made from high quality and long lasting material.
- Includes 2 removable large sized cargo pockets.
- It has belt loops on each side of the pocket.
- Durable and Comfortable.
Khaki Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Stylish and modern Utility Kilt.
- Includes Chrome Buckles and Buttons.
- Triangular pockets on both sides.
- Made from high quality drilled cotton.
- Durable and Comfortable.
Brown Leather Highland Gladiator Viking Utility Kilt5.00 out of 5
- Scottish Black Leather Highland Gladiator kilt
- Made up of Pure leather
- Amazing Quality
- Fully Comfortable
Stylish Red Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Specially Designed for Rough and Tough Guys.
- Premium Material is used.
- Includes red pocket on its front side.
- Highly Comfortable and Durable.
Grey Watch Tartan0 out of 5
- Grey Watch tartan
- Leather Straps with buckles
- Acrylic wool
Men Leather Gladiator kilt with Cargo Pockets0 out of 5$249.00
- Convertible Scottish Kilt
- Fantastic and elegant look
- Two studs and two buckles on one side
- Two Colors Flap
- Made up of Genuine Leather
Army Tartan Goth Camo Kilt0 out of 5
- New design
- Flap pockets with studs
- 2 Fastening straps with brass buckle
- Suitable for formal and casual wear