Roman Gladiator kilt
- 100% Genuine Leather
- Luxurious texture
- Asymmetrical hemline
- Patch pocket with exposed zipper
- Two belted straps with silver-toned grommets and buckles.
- Additional Information
- SIZE GUIDE
Roman Gladiator kilt is new trendy kilt and is made modern day warriors.The Gladiator Leather kilt is made up with high quality Leather.It looks amazing and stunning.
Roman Gladiator kilt Features:
- 100% purely handmade kilt.
- Made from high quality Cow Leather.
- Gives Luxurious texture.
- Patch pocket with exposed zipper
- Highly comfortable.
- It has two belted straps along with silver buckles.
- You can wear it on parties and other special occasions.
Roman Gladiator kilt Design
Design of Roman gladiator Kilt is simply amazing and it is purely made from 100% genuine leather which will not only last longer than other ordinary utility kilts but it also more comfortable.
Front of Roman Gladiator kilt
Front side of New Roman Gladiator Warrior Leather Kilt is made from pure leather along with Luxurious texture which gives a unique look to this amazing kilt. This kilt also has two belted straps with silver-toned grommets and buckles which you will surely love it.
Sides of Roman Gladiator kilt
Sides of Roman Gladiator kilt are best example of perfection as you know they are made from pure leather along with Patch pocket with exposed zipper on each side which gives a completely unique look to this kilt.
Backside of Roman Gladiator kilt
Backside of New Roman Gladiator Warrior Leather Kilt is also made from pure and genuine leather which is specially made by keeping modern warriors in mind. This kilt is made with a premium quality leather which gives it luxurious texture. It is purely handmade utility kilt which is made from original cow leather.
If you are looking for Warrior leather kilts then Roman Gladiator kilt will be the most suitable option for you because of its premium quality which will not only satisfy all your needs but also gives you full time comfort and ease just like any other casual wear. It’s recommended to take all your body measurements accurately to avoid any complications.
We made and deliver custom kilt in 2 Weeks.We are fastest kilts manufacturer and Shipping without compromising the quality.
Email : [email protected]
These are our other Leather Kilts
|CONDITION||New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.|
|MATERIAL||100% Original Cowhide Leather|
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Black And Red Deluxe Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Made from 100% pure cotton material.
- Includes two side pockets.
- The design also includes three flap pockets.
- Highly comfortable and durable.
Cotton Kilt for Burning Man Scottish Made0 out of 5
- Modern Kilt for Men.
- Highly Durable Kilt.
- Made with 100% pure cotton.
- Includes Over-Sized Pockets.
Scottish Flag Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Scottish Flag Kilt.
- Includes stylish brackets.
- It has blue cotton used in it.
- Made from high-quality material.
- Comfortable and durable.
Fashion Sport Utility Kilt Khaki with Black Leather Straps0 out of 5
- Perfect for men and women.
- Made up from 100% pure cotton.
- Leather straps.
- Includes 2 Flip pockets in each side.
- Highly comfortable.
- Machine Washable
- Belt Hoop
Scottish Traditional Highland Modern Red Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Made from pure cotton Blend.
- Two Flip Pockets on each side.
- Three decorative buttons.
- Durable and Comfortable Kilt for Men.
Dress Gordon Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- Scottish Kilt Dress Gordon
- It is made up of 16 oz heavyweight cotton
- It includes brass chrome finish buckle and has 3 leather straps
- The front and backed are lined with 100% cotton
White Wedding Kilt With Detachable Pocket0 out of 5
- Comes in White Color.
- Made of 16oz Heavy Duty Cotton drill.
- Two Side Stripes With D-Rings in a Row.
- Chains on Front and Bottom
- Rust Free Metal Brass Buttons and Studs.
- Sewn Down Plates on the Back
- 3 Flap Pockets
Cowhide Black Leather Kilt for Leather Man0 out of 5
- Made from 100% Cotton cloth
- Two heavy nickel clips
- Dual cargo pockets
- Wide belt loops on rear of the kilt
- Green/White Reflector
- Custom Made facility available
- Standard 24″ drop (length)
Black Men’s Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Made from high quality and long lasting material.
- Includes 2 removable large sized cargo pockets.
- It has belt loops on each side of the pocket.
- Durable and Comfortable.
Scottish Deluxe Utility Sports Traditional Black Kilt0 out of 5
- Stylish and Sporty Kilt
- All pleats are sewn for a full swing
- Two trouser pockets, two flap pockets with antique metal buttons D-rings & Zip
- Two pockets on the back with eight eyelets and D-rings
- Buttons and 4 internal studs for better fitting