White Wedding Kilt With Detachable Pocket
- Comes in White Color.
- Made of 16oz Heavy Duty Cotton drill.
- Two Side Stripes With D-Rings in a Row.
- Chains on Front and Bottom
- Rust Free Metal Brass Buttons and Studs.
- Sewn Down Plates on the Back
- 3 Flap Pockets
- Additional Information
- SIZE GUIDE
This wedding kilt comes in White Color.and made of 16oz Heavy Duty Cotton drill. There are two Side Stripes With D-Rings in a Row and chains on Front and Bottom. There are also internal studs for better hold and rust Free Metal Brass Buttons and Studs. The sewn Down Plates on the Back and 3 Flap Pockets for Keeping cell phone, wallet and daily use accessories and tools.
|Condition||New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.|
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Cowhide Black Leather Kilt for Leather Man5.00 out of 5
- Made from 100% Cotton cloth
- Two heavy nickel clips
- Dual cargo pockets
- Wide belt loops on rear of the kilt
- Green/White Reflector
- Custom Made facility available
- Standard 24″ drop (length)
Tactical Duty Kilt Multicam5.00 out of 5
- Tactical Kilt designed for sports events, fashion, rock events.
- Made from fine quality and durable Cotton. 2 side pockets 24x15cm.
- Machine washable.
- Thick Camouflage fabric
- Easy Maintenance
- Long Lasting
Brown Leather Utility Kilt with Cargo Pockets0 out of 5
- Leather Pleated Kilt for various occasions
- Two flap pockets on either side
- Decorative buttons to make it look stylish
- Highly Comfortable
Irish Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- Irish Tartan Kilt
- Leather Straps with buckles
- Acrylic wool
- Machine Washable Kilts.
- Cotton lining
Olive Scottish Sports Traditional Fashion Kilt0 out of 5
- Best choice for formal and casual wear.
- Includes 2 Flap Pockets on both sides with studs.
- Machine Washable.
- Durable and comfortable.
Gray Scottish Utility Sports Traditional Kilt0 out of 5
- Perfect Utility Sports Kilt.
- 2 Flap pockets on each side along with antique metal buttons.
- Highly durable and comfortable.
- Easy to afford and maintain.
Scottish Plain Black Tartan Highland Sports Kilt0 out of 5
Made with 12 oz Tartan.
- Includes Leather Straps and Chrome Metal Buckles.
- It has two same fabric Loops.
- Comfortable and Durable.
Fashion Sport Utility Kilt Khaki with Black Leather Straps0 out of 5
- Perfect for men and women.
- Made up from 100% pure cotton.
- Leather straps.
- Includes 2 Flip pockets in each side.
- Highly comfortable.
- Machine Washable
- Belt Hoop
Black And Red Deluxe Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Made from 100% pure cotton material.
- Includes two side pockets.
- The design also includes three flap pockets.
- Highly comfortable and durable.
Buchanan Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- Buchanan Tartan Kilt
- Leather Straps with buckles
- Acrylic wool