Scottish Highland Traditional Blackwatch Tartan Kilts Prime Sports kilt
- 2 Oz Acrylic Wool Material
- All pleats are sewn for a full swing.
- 3 metal buckles, and 100% Real Leather Straps for better fitting and beauty.
- Additional Information
- SIZE GUIDE
Scottish Highland Traditional Kilts Blackwatch Tartan Prime Sports kilt are made up of 12 Oz Acrylic Wool and all pleats are sewn for a full swing. There are 3 metal buckles, and 100% Real Leather Straps for better fitting and beauty. This kilt is easy to maintain,comfortable. affordable and durable.
|CONDITION||New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.|
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Scottish Traditional Highland Purple Utility Kilts0 out of 5
- Made from high quality 12 Oz Drilled Cotton.
- Includes Stylish buttons and buckles.
- Two flap pockets on both sides.
- Durable and Comfortable.
New Custom Made Blue Cargo Fashion Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Made with 100% pure cotton.
- Fashion Blue Cargo Kilt.
- Customization options are available.
- Highly Comfortable.
Camo Utility Combat Kilt Punk Goth Style0 out of 5
- Men’s Camo Utility Combat Kilt Punk Goth Style
- Made from heavyweight cotton drill this kilt is extremely durable- built to last!
- 100% Cotton
- Has 2 large side pockets for storage- perfect if you are working while wearing this kilt.
- Has adjustable straps to allow size adjustment
- Pleated at the back like any traditional kilt to give you a nice swing!
Dress Gordon Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- Scottish Kilt Dress Gordon
- It is made up of 16 oz heavyweight cotton
- It includes brass chrome finish buckle and has 3 leather straps
- The front and backed are lined with 100% cotton
Urban Military Camo Utility Kilt for sale0 out of 5
- New design
- Flap pockets with studs
- 2 Fastening straps with brass buckle
- Suitable for formal and non formally
- All hardware is rust-free and comfortable
- Premium Studs
- Camo utility kilt
Black Deluxe Utility Fashion Kilt with Cargo Pockets0 out of 5
- Two side Pocket
- Made From A Heavy – Duty Poly Cotton Material
- Easy to maintain, affordable and durable.
Scottish National Tartan Belted Traditional Straight Pleated Kilt0 out of 5
- 12 Oz of Acrylic Wool
- Pleats are sewn for a full swing
- Two Same Fabric Belt Loops
- 2 Metal buckles, buttons and 100% Real Leather Straps
Scottish Deluxe Utility Sports Traditional Black Kilt0 out of 5
- Stylish and Sporty Kilt
- All pleats are sewn for a full swing
- Two trouser pockets, two flap pockets with antique metal buttons D-rings & Zip
- Two pockets on the back with eight eyelets and D-rings
- Buttons and 4 internal studs for better fitting
Black Stewart Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- It comes with 2 flap pockets having metal buttons & fitting.
- It is made up of 100% cotton material.
- On both its sides there are black leather straps.
- It includes buttons, metal buckles, and 4 internal studs to give it great fitting.
8 Yard Casual Freedom Tartan Scottish Kilt0 out of 5
- High quality kilt made of 8 yards
- 16oz heavy weight Poly-Viscose with double fringe
- Three leather straps
- Durable and very comfortable