Scottish Highland Traditional Blackwatch Tartan Kilts Prime Sports kilt
- 2 Oz Acrylic Wool Material
- All pleats are sewn for a full swing.
- 3 metal buckles, and 100% Real Leather Straps for better fitting and beauty.
- Additional Information
- SIZE GUIDE
Scottish Highland Traditional Kilts Blackwatch Tartan Prime Sports kilt are made up of 12 Oz Acrylic Wool and all pleats are sewn for a full swing. There are 3 metal buckles, and 100% Real Leather Straps for better fitting and beauty. This kilt is easy to maintain,comfortable. affordable and durable.
|CONDITION||New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.|
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Yellow Utility Kilt with Leather Straps0 out of 5
- Heavy cotton drill material
- Stylish leather straps
- Long cargo pockets
- Short pleats specially for ladies
Black Deluxe Utility Fashion Kilt0 out of 5
- Two fabric looks.
- Made with 12 oz Tartan or Acrylic Wool.
- Includes 3 chromed metal buckles along with leather straps.
- Made with high quality material.
Khaki Deluxe Utility Fashion Kilt5.00 out of 5
- Made from 100% pure cotton.
- Perfect choice for active men.
- Includes 2 Flap Pockets with metal buttons.
- 4 Internal studs for better fitting.
- It also has black leather straps on both sides.
Black And Red Deluxe Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Made from 100% pure cotton material.
- Includes two side pockets.
- The design also includes three flap pockets.
- Highly comfortable and durable.
Short Mini Red Leather Kilt BKLN0020 out of 5
- Short New Mini Leather Kilt
- Pure Leather in Red Color
- Very much Comfortable
- Suitable for all occasions
New Pink Net Pocket Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Specially designed for rough and tough Men.
- Includes pink net pocket on front.
- Highly comfortable.
- Made from high-quality material
Ladies Billie Granite Gray Tartan Diagonal Cross Belt Scottish Kilt0 out of 5
- Pure Scottish Kilt
- Made up of 12 Oz Acrylic Wool by Hamstead Billies Kilt
- Very much Comfortable
- Wear on both formal or casual occasion.
Roman Gladiator kilt0 out of 5
- 100% Genuine Leather
- Luxurious texture
- Asymmetrical hemline
- Patch pocket with exposed zipper
- Two belted straps with silver-toned grommets and buckles.
Leather Gladiator kilt Scottish Warrior kilt Pleated Style0 out of 5
- You can wear it on special occasions.
- Made up of high quality pure leather.
- Two Flat pockets on each side.
- 4 decorative Stylish buttons.
- Highly comfortable.
- Decorative Buckets.
Pink Utility Kilt Highland Women Costume Cotton0 out of 5
- Traditional Highland Kilt
- Rust-Free Hardware material
- Two long pockets one on each side
- 100% Cotton Material