Scottish Highland Utility Mackenzie Tartan Kilt
- Mackenzie Tartan Kilt
- 12 Oz Acrylic and Wool elements
- 3 flap pockets with antique brass metal studs
- 2 Antique metal buckles, buttons and 4 internal studs
- Additional Information
- SIZE GUIDE
This utility kilt is in Mackenzie Tartan color which is shown in the pic. The material which is being used for it is 12 Oz Acrylic and Wool elements. All pleats are sewn as clock and anti-clock wise. There are 3 flap pockets with antique brass metal studs and fittings and 2 Antique metal buckles, buttons and 4 internal studs for better fitting. This kilt is really easy to maintain, affordable and durable
|CONDITION||New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.|
|BRAND||Hamstead Billies Kilt|
|STYLE||Billie Skirt, Kilt|
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Pink Utility Kilt Highland Women Costume Cotton0 out of 5
- Traditional Highland Kilt
- Rust-Free Hardware material
- Two long pockets one on each side
- 100% Cotton Material
White Wedding Kilt With Detachable Pocket0 out of 5
- Comes in White Color.
- Made of 16oz Heavy Duty Cotton drill.
- Two Side Stripes With D-Rings in a Row.
- Chains on Front and Bottom
- Rust Free Metal Brass Buttons and Studs.
- Sewn Down Plates on the Back
- 3 Flap Pockets
Khaki Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Stylish and modern Utility Kilt.
- Includes Chrome Buckles and Buttons.
- Triangular pockets on both sides.
- Made from high quality drilled cotton.
- Durable and Comfortable.
Black Stewart Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- It comes with 2 flap pockets having metal buttons & fitting.
- It is made up of 100% cotton material.
- On both its sides there are black leather straps.
- It includes buttons, metal buckles, and 4 internal studs to give it great fitting.
Khaki Beige Utility Kilt5.00 out of 5
- Khaki / Beige Color
- 2 Sides Cargo Pockets
- 1 Back Pocket
- 100% cotton
Black Deluxe Utility Fashion Kilt With Chrome Chain for workman0 out of 5
- Comfortable and premium quality fashion Kilt.
- Made with 12 oz Tartan or Acryline Wool.
- 3 Chromed Metal buckles.
- Also includes Real Leather Straps.
Black Deluxe Utility Fashion Kilt0 out of 5
- Two fabric looks.
- Made with 12 oz Tartan or Acrylic Wool.
- Includes 3 chromed metal buckles along with leather straps.
- Made with high quality material.
Desert Camo Kilt0 out of 5
- New design
- Flap pockets with studs
- 2 Fastening straps with brass buckle
- Suitable for formal and non formally
- All hardware is rust-free and comfortable
- Premium Studs
- Camo utility kilt
- Desert Camo kilt
Scottish National Tartan kilt0 out of 5
- Scottish National Tartan kilt
- Leather Straps with buckles
- Acrylic wool
- Scottish Kilts
Brown Deluxe Utility Fashion Kilt5.00 out of 5
- Washable Kilt.
- Includes Flap Pockets with studs.
- Best for Casual and Formal Wear.