Scottish Highland Utility Mackenzie Tartan Kilt
- Mackenzie Tartan Kilt
- 12 Oz Acrylic and Wool elements
- 3 flap pockets with antique brass metal studs
- 2 Antique metal buckles, buttons and 4 internal studs
- Additional Information
- SIZE GUIDE
This utility kilt is in Mackenzie Tartan color which is shown in the pic. The material which is being used for it is 12 Oz Acrylic and Wool elements. All pleats are sewn as clock and anti-clock wise. There are 3 flap pockets with antique brass metal studs and fittings and 2 Antique metal buckles, buttons and 4 internal studs for better fitting. This kilt is really easy to maintain, affordable and durable
|CONDITION||New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.|
|BRAND||Hamstead Billies Kilt|
|STYLE||Billie Skirt, Kilt|
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Khaki Deluxe Utility Fashion Kilt5.00 out of 5
- Made from 100% pure cotton.
- Perfect choice for active men.
- Includes 2 Flap Pockets with metal buttons.
- 4 Internal studs for better fitting.
- It also has black leather straps on both sides.
Camo Utility Kilt with Leather Straps5.00 out of 5
- Thick Camouflage fabric
- Easy Maintenance
- Long Lasting
- Two Cargo Pockets and one back Flap pocket
- Original antique brass material
Brown Leather Highland Gladiator Viking Utility Kilt5.00 out of 5
- Scottish Black Leather Highland Gladiator kilt
- Made up of Pure leather
- Amazing Quality
- Fully Comfortable
Grey Watch Tartan0 out of 5
- Grey Watch tartan
- Leather Straps with buckles
- Acrylic wool
Dress Gordon Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- Scottish Kilt Dress Gordon
- It is made up of 16 oz heavyweight cotton
- It includes brass chrome finish buckle and has 3 leather straps
- The front and backed are lined with 100% cotton
Scottish Flag Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Scottish Flag Kilt.
- Includes stylish brackets.
- It has blue cotton used in it.
- Made from high-quality material.
- Comfortable and durable.
Deluxe Dark Khaki Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- 2 snap closures (one on the inside)
- 2 large cargo pockets on each side
- 2 smaller pockets on the back
- Studded front apron for a unique look
- Heavy duty Poly-Cotton material
Royal Stewart Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- Royal Stewart Tartan
- Leather Straps with buckles
- Acrylic wool
Brown Leather Utility Kilt with Cargo Pockets0 out of 5
- Leather Pleated Kilt for various occasions
- Two flap pockets on either side
- Decorative buttons to make it look stylish
- Highly Comfortable
Scottish Traditional Highland Purple Utility Kilts0 out of 5
- Made from high quality 12 Oz Drilled Cotton.
- Includes Stylish buttons and buckles.
- Two flap pockets on both sides.
- Durable and Comfortable.