Cowhide Black Leather Kilt for Leather Man
- Made from 100% Cotton cloth
- Two heavy nickel clips
- Dual cargo pockets
- Wide belt loops on rear of the kilt
- Green/White Reflector
- Custom Made facility available
- Standard 24″ drop (length)
- Additional Information
- SIZE GUIDE
Cowhide black Leather kilt is made for specially Leather man.Original Cowhide Leather has been used in making this amazing quality kilt. Its highly comfortable.This Kilt specially for Leather man.
Cowhide black Leather kilt Features:
- Can be used for different occasions.
- Made up of high quality cotton.
- Includes Dual Cargo Pockets.
- It has green and white reflector.
- Two nickel clips.
- Custom orders are welcomed.
- Highly comfortable.
Cowhide Black Leather Kilt Design
Design of Cowhide Black Open Pleated Leather Kilt is very unique and special because of its outstanding features which are made for kilt lovers only.
Front of Cowhide Black Leather Kilt
It has very unique front side as compared to other kilts in the market and you can wear on parties or any other special occasions. Front is made from 100% cotton and its quite comfortable.
Sides of Cowhide Black Leather Kilt
Sides of Brown leather utility kilts are very impressive as it has dual cargo pockets along with two nickel clips which give a unique touch to this amazing kilt.
Backside of Cowhide Black Leather Kilt
Backside of Cowhide Black Open Pleated Leather Kilt is also made from 100% pure cotton and that’s why it’s very comfortable and soft. This kilt is particularly designed for leather men and it’s purely handmade.
When it comes to choosing a right kilt then it can be difficult but not impossible. If you are looking for comfortable and purely handmade cotton kilts then Cowhide Black Open Pleated Leather Kilt will be the smart choice for you. It has dual cargo pockets along with stylish nickel clips which can be used as a casual wear and as well as parties. Custom orders are warmly welcomed; inly make sure you have ordered the right size according to your body length so that you can avoid complications on the time of delivery.
We made and deliver custom kilt in 2 Weeks. We are the fastest kilts manufacturer and Shipping without compromising the quality.
|CONDITION||New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.|
|MATERIAL||100% Original Cowhide Leather|
Measuring Guides for Kilt
If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure the size of kilt which fits you, then read our guide to get the best fit kilt for comfortable experience.
Why it's necessary to measure before buying?
Well, it's good to measure before buying your kilt rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size, which waste a lot of time. Further, in jeans' industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size! So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself really quick. You need to measure following sizes to get Best-Fit Kilt!
- Waist size
- Hip size
- Kilt length
- Fell measurement (optional)
1- Waist Size
Start with the waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you usually or looking forward to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance.
2- Hip Size
Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture.
3- Length Size
At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ.
4- Fell measurement
Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Deluxe Dark Khaki Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- 2 snap closures (one on the inside)
- 2 large cargo pockets on each side
- 2 smaller pockets on the back
- Studded front apron for a unique look
- Heavy duty Poly-Cotton material
Ladies Genuine Lambskin Pure Leather Gladiator Warrior Tailor Kilt0 out of 5
- Satin Lining, Silk Lining, Crepe Lining and Cotton Lining available
- Genuine Lambskin Pure Leather
- Very Comfortable
- Stylish and Traditional at the same time
Scottish Highland Utility Mackenzie Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- Mackenzie Tartan Kilt
- 12 Oz Acrylic and Wool elements
- 3 flap pockets with antique brass metal studs
- 2 Antique metal buckles, buttons and 4 internal studs
MacPherson Tartan Kilt0 out of 5
- MacPherson Tartan Kilt
- Leather Straps with buckles
- Acrylic wool
Short Mini Red Leather Kilt BKLN0020 out of 5
- Short New Mini Leather Kilt
- Pure Leather in Red Color
- Very much Comfortable
- Suitable for all occasions
Scottish National Tartan Belted Traditional Straight Pleated Kilt0 out of 5
- 12 Oz of Acrylic Wool
- Pleats are sewn for a full swing
- Two Same Fabric Belt Loops
- 2 Metal buckles, buttons and 100% Real Leather Straps
Black And Red Deluxe Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Made from 100% pure cotton material.
- Includes two side pockets.
- The design also includes three flap pockets.
- Highly comfortable and durable.
8 Yard Casual Freedom Tartan Scottish Kilt0 out of 5
- High quality kilt made of 8 yards
- 16oz heavy weight Poly-Viscose with double fringe
- Three leather straps
- Durable and very comfortable
Black Men’s Utility Kilt0 out of 5
- Made from high quality and long lasting material.
- Includes 2 removable large sized cargo pockets.
- It has belt loops on each side of the pocket.
- Durable and Comfortable.
Genieun Hybrid Kilt with Interchangeable Front Apron Blue Kilt0 out of 5
- Genieun Hybrid Kilt with Interchangeable Front Apron
- Very attractive and light weight to wear
- Change aprons to multiple colors
- Multiple Apron colors available as per request